Auberge, Lo Riu and Camí de Sirga
- The name of the Auberge room is due to that Benissanet is a village surrounded by peach trees, Auberge is the local name that receives such fruits.
Double room with balcony, has an area of 20 m2, furnished with original furniture of the house, both the wardrobe and the headboard that have been restored.
It has a double bed, totally new bathroom with shower.
- The room "Lo Riu", the river, receives the name from the river Ebro that flows placidly at a little distance from the house. It is a double room, with a view to the patio, with a total area of 20m2.
We have maintained the hydraulic floors of the original bathroom, as well as the clawfoot tub that we have restored, which is perfectly integrated in the renovation of the bathroom.
- The Room "Camí de Sirga" owes its name to the towpath that ran along the Ebro river which allowed the transit of the pullers, so they could drag the boats and now is converted into the GR-99.
Double Room with balcony, has an area of 18 m2. It has a double bed and a new bathroom with shower.
* All rooms have towels, hair dryer and olive oil amenities "la Chinata".
* Additional beds are available